Great Stuff Mr Curry! :stirpot::thumbs:...
Gotch your nose.:coldone: [MEDIA]
I'm really good at it since I scoped myself between the lookers years ago.:picard::coldone:
2:29 Dirt.:salute: :coldone:
Costner flinched halfway through it. :hair::coldone: [MEDIA]
:hair: Liveleak.com - Vicious Roadside Brawl
Lots of bul#@<tt and Beer :cheers: Cant beat that!!:coldone:
So me and my little mind got to thinking the other day about replacing the 02 lariat and was floored at one of the first ones I saw on the...
:hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::coldone:
Only got the 4 jugs but The Booms didn't mind as I didn't burn the house down.:coldone: [IMG]
:coldone: [IMG]
With the Florida license plate I figured it might be a Bald Cypress Tree? :drunk:
Mrs Loon went over to the states shopping for a couple days so gonna try to finish the other 10 quarts without burning anything this...
Somebody coulda of just put up Fricking New Guy and I woulda got the hint.:hair::coldone:
Never seen the Eagles but did see this tour back in the early 80's over in the states.:salute: :coldone: [MEDIA]