There's a story there somewhere... ;)
Gooder idea. I already have done that with my ladder. Left my old heavier one with him so I wouldn't have to take mine down when he needed one......
Then... load up and get on up here buddy... :D
You still sure you wanna move up here? :rofl: :lol:
You just have to really mean it Rotti... really... not gonna happen ever again... nope... no sirree... :whistle:...... what could possibly go...
:rofl: :lol:
I was waaay too busy inventing lots of new words while I was spittin' nipples.... (maybe I was dreaming that last part)... ;)
:p... I will never ever fly again... :BrianK:... ever... really... :rofl: :lol:
You first Zap... :popcorn:... :D
Me too... I actually had time to think "you idiot" on the way down... :picard::D
Hehehe... yeah, I spose it miiiiight have had some entertainment value... :whistle: My honey just read this and apparently doesn't see the...
So... yesterday I got a visit from ole Murph (Murphy's Law, what can go wrong, will go wrong)... been a while... always soooo good to see him......
Giz and I found an inch of snow when she went out at 5 this morning... snowing hard now. Nice and dry fluffy stuff so far. What a difference that...
Looks like fun Gas. Hope you're ready, he's about to go thru a winter's worth of withdrawl symptoms with snow coming... I bet he'll try it on hard...
That was good Dave. Ah squirrels...