Thanks for the pics of your kickin' ash there Kevin in Ohio... we have a lot of ash here too... nice to work with.
Same here in Maine. Snowing with 6" on the ground. Sure is perty.
WBLM.. Doctor Diiiimentooooooo... oh yeah... that was back when BLM ruled the air waves... :dex:
x 10
o_O....... :D
Happy Birthday folks... :camping::fire::MM:
:yes:... he gets around for sure.
Whew... what an area Sean... thanks for taking us along.
I like the other one he's got too... ;)
:rofl: :lol:... ayuh
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... I was reeeeeelly hoping you wouldn't notice that... :whistle:
15 here today bogydave ... 6" of snow. Always like seeing pics of your log chute... :yes:... very cool idea.
Yep... gravity is not helpful sometimes is it, Larry... ;)
Not only would I prolly forget to put ice walkers on... I can't even remember to post the pic... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
WildWildWest sent me a pic of these babies. His crews use em on icy shake shingle roofs. I might even be smart enough to put those on... asking a...
You're a good man Chvymn99 ... yep, his memory probably is failing a bit, along with his body. Sometimes he feels he's more able to do the work of...
x2
Happy Birthday !!!
So sad to hear of your loss savemoney... my condolences to you. I hope you can flood your memories with some fun times you two had together.
I bet you can find a good used atv for under a couple grand Gas... :yes: