Zap, how much snowpack do you guys have? Have you and the Mrs. ridden the sleds at all this winter? We've got a POSSIBLE big storm coming our...
Battle scars......got lots of 'em. My dainty little wife has some good ones too!
I haven't had the need to load my stoves that tight in nearly a year....that may change tonight, I'll post a pic if that happens. Heres a shot of...
I may very well do that!
Awe, shucks..... We have a great group of dad's in our troop, lots of like minded fellas. Some dad's are not really involved, but the kids'...
We wanted to start him out on a mild saw.......I did let him run the 461 for one cut and he was almost scared of it......lol All joking aside,...
Yep.....
The only swinging hook I cook on is the 25 gallon kettle....usually in maple sugaring season.. [ATTACH] ;)
Just did breakfast for seven of us up in the woods yesterday.....does this qualify me? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hungry yet?
I'm only one of many "schwenkermeisters" here.....;)
Wow....wish some of that cold would come here....and bring some Damm snow with it!! Every time precipitation moves in, it warms up and we get...
You guys ain't missing nothing. Just know this.....we run this place like a democracy....no "one" mod or admin has a solid say in any actions...
Spent the night at scout camp on Friday, despite there being no electricity due to some trees falling on the power lines to camp several months...
:picard::headbang:
:picard:
I'm glad everyone is keeping it "in check" here. But remember guys, right from the get-go we said that politics can be discussed elsewhere on the...
I'm sure they will, my friend. You're a good man too, I can tell. I'm glad to know you and hope to meet you someday soon. Maybe you can come to...
A GOOD hoarder would've had that thrown in on the deal!! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::p
Btw....that was a STEAL!!
You don't want that splitter. Send me the guys number I'll help you out.....;) :lol: