http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=231819634433&alt=web
cwn877
Trust me, it wasn't easy. And I am ANAL when it comes to critiquing my own work...I'm my own worst enemy. I knew it was going to be a long road...
Necessity is the mother of invention...lol I had some people tell me it couldn't be done, but there it is! And we've had over 5' of snow on that...
I did, but opted for the scissor modification, as to do it any other way would have involved some major roof renovation. Each truss was built one...
Welcome Fireplace911! Dave told me you'd be stopping in to join up, glad to have your expertise and I'm sure you'll find this place very cozy....
Kim, I used a handheld 4" grinder with a diamond blade.....it was time consuming but worth the work....
One of the easiest mods to do on a modern saw and gives you a pretty noticeable "bang for your buck" is customizing the muffler (dual port) and...
Boom....:yes:
It's been mentioned....;)
Hahaha! ;) The truth is, as I was originally working on this thread, all of the pics had been conglomerated on our laptop, and my daughter...
Some of my favorite avatars are the simple ones of thewoodlands. His scenery is the definition of serenity....
That looks simply magnificent!!! Well done, my friend !!
I like to keep you guys in suspense....;)
I guess it's time I added the final pics to this thread, I forgot all about it! I'll try to remember later this evening..sorry to have left...
I'll hold my excitement until the hours before....been let down too many times! But my fingers are.crossed!!
I love my Napoleon, but check out the Quadrafire 7100 also. Pretty sure that's what Blue2ndaries installed in his build. Both nice fireplaces....
Poor Stinnster....
Back when I did a lot of mountain biking and racing, and a little road racing, my best year was around 15,000 to 18,000 miles of riding.....and I...
I'll,take all of it that we can get.. I'd love to have 2 or 3 feet. I'd be in snowy heaven!