I picked up a used Whites 2-stage snowblower this past summer on a FB yard sale page. Guy was asking 125 for it, I offered him 100 bucks and one...
Not far at all.....just south of Tyrone.
Yeah, unfortunately it ain't gonna last long. Big warm-up coming. I sure hope we get some more cold, or else it's gonna screw-up our maple syrup...
I'm late to the party....:( Here's a pic of the night before.....the snow hadn't started falling yet, what you see on the ground was stuff that...
Do your best to keep the politics outta here, fellas... That's one rule that we are very serious about enforcing. And I'm not directing this at...
This is what 2hrs ripping all over the fields on the snowmobile will get you......and I had a full face mask on too!!! Bottom of beard was...
Near 16603
Well, I posted "before" pics last evening, here's some "during" pics......we've got around a foot on the ground so far, and it's still coming down...
One of the many reasons I love the place!!
Just wanna throw out an updated WELCOME to our new members, we're glad to have you all join our family!!
Jon, this is a fantastic post! And reading it instantly made me smile with pride, as this is one of the many reasons I love this community we've...
We did an arc-flash class several years back when I worked in the maintenance department at work....it was INSANE watching some of the...
Welcome to the family, intheBigWoods! Looks like somebody has got their eggs (or should I say WOOD) all in one big basket! Glad to have ya!
Very glad to hear you're ok, brenndatomu! I'm an electrician and I too know that you usually don't get a second chance when something goes bad on...
I can hear the guests at the picnic now.... "This food tastes like chit!!" :rofl: :lol::whistle:
It's just now starting to flurry here......I honestly don't expect us to get much, they really hyped it up and now they're saying only 3-6" total....
Great photos, Dave! Gonna steal one for our FHC Facebook page!!
They started out several days ago saying 12 to 18" here.....then it dropped to 5 to 8", then it dropped to 2 to 4", then it went up to 4 to 8",...
That's awesome!! Here's the one I tagged our own Grizzly Adam on Facebook with. Talk about amazing!! Now hes commissioned me to make him one...
Can you ship one to me? In central PA? LMAO....