The stove looks beautiful, can't wait to see it installed! Make sure you follow all the manufacturers guidelines to a TEE. The oak is a pretty...
The saw chips and sap wood don't look right for oak. Hmmmmm
Welcome to the family! I'll throw one quick question in here......is your house well-insulated? Especially the roof.
Break it open, sure looks like oak in the top pic....
We heat our house 100% with wood. We have the Napoleon 1900p in the kitchen and our super efficient Napoleon NZ3000 ZC fireplace in the living...
Imma throw my hat into the ring here as a "fifth wheel", because I honestly have no idea what the issue is about here nor where it started, but I...
Sure looks like cedar....the fragrance would give it away...
Get over to OPE Forums and help this worthy cause!! Raffle For Fellow OPE Member "hoskvarna" | Outdoor Power Equipment Forum
Well I think I speak for all of us when I say we're glad to have you in our pond...
No sweat, we'd move it where it needs to be. You're kinda like royalty 'round here, we won't scold ya....;)
Absolutely, my friend.
I certainly hope you guys can make it!
Welcome from one PA native to another! You'll fit right in, Woodchipper95!
I don't mind other forums at all, I've bought some stuff from HLSupply as well, good folks.. But I have enough work trying to keep up with this...
Yep were gathering up wood for the evaporator now... .
Even old latex paint is better than nothing when it comes to end sealing.....
Glad you got it figured out buddy! We had a transformer blow up on the pole across the street and it surged our house last spring. Long story...
Here's one that acts as a slow-blow fuse. Watch the whole video, it's amazing. Once that current works it's way down to solid ground....KABOOM!!...
Yep, turned that tree into a quick-blow fuse!! I've removed several lightning-struck trees, it's amazing the external AND internal damage that is...
You and I are gonna get along just fine! Welcome to the club Spencer!