There is also a 6 pack of unopened Stihl hp oil being donated that will be included with the saw!
Timing should be right and that new cold front rolling in. Should be exciting times to be in the woods.
:rofl: :lol: Lol almost spit out my coffee on that!
Wow what a hunt tonight! It's started off with me getting a late start bc my wife was getting groceries. I almost didn't go since it's warm and...
Awesome! First buck with a bow is always a trophy. No matter the size, great job.
Couple of nice deer! Congrats
I sent out the request for the next order today. Just need to get pricing confirmation.
Ok so here is the auction to help out a local family. The auction will run through Nov 21st ending at 10pm. This is a brand new saw and has not...
I can get them locally for $30-50 but if you look online they are over $100 here.
Also been thinking about putting a scope on it, just wasn't sure if I want to drill and tap the gun.
I use racks like that too, I've tried a few different methods. First I made a three sides pallet, then used the totes like stang and also made a...
I was told its Polish and looking online there was a lot of polish ones made. They bought the tools after the soviets stopped making them in 1948...