See the problem is your trying to win. Get over it. Everyone is trying to help. Dennis is trying to help and you are trying to help.
Augie I did read the solar kiln thread, what I see with a tarp over a pile is much different. Many people throw a pile of splits on the ground...
The solar kiln can definitely work as we have seen. I have not tried it but if I was in a situation and needed wood dry fast I would do that....
Welcome! I'm thinking similar to Pete. You are are the right track with planning on getting ahead. It's a lot of work but well worth it. Having...
Very true. That was one of the most action packed days I've ever had.
Missed a great deer yesterday. Had everything perfect, even grunted him in from out in the middle of the field. Came in perfect and I bumped the...
:Yar:
Was this the same guy that had the free trees in his yard? The ones hanging over the house, garage, and power lines? "Must be insured to remove...
I hunted the same spot this morning and only saw 1 deer. Just goes to show how the rut can work. If you have the right does around you during the...
Well yesterday was another crazy rut day, I saw so mushy bucks impost track but I did count up to 13 different bucks before I started seeing the...
Gonna need to get some more activity going on in this thread
Wow that's a heck of a deer anywhere
Added a 20 round mag to the sks today. I'll need to get another couple of mags to have around. It was a lot easier then I had thought before....
The same place that mad the shirts can make ball caps. I did ask them about hats and they said they would do an embroidered version of our logo.
Maybe I shouldn't have put the auction up for so long.
I've been using stuff from the sausage maker the last few years. Really like the Polish and Italian
We caught 3 in the last week at our house. Wife hates them things!
Here is the obituary for the little girl, one correction I thought she was 10 but the obituary says she was 11....
sad to hear
that stinks, but kinda funny