Painting is finished up, just need to hang the fan and put up base and crown. My wife painted the floors tonight. Looking good so far. [ATTACH]
Yes the SS is a great way for the members to get involved. I had an awesome time with it last year. Best part is you need to start paying...
Ok so here's the scoop, in the Christmas spirit we want to say thank you to our wonderful members here. You make this place like a family and are...
Yes we left those in place, scraped and painted them. I don't see those around here at all. And I'm in Real Estate so I see a lot of houses. We...
All the new trim trim and base will be original style. I took a few pieces into the lumber shop and they will be making a knife to make exact...
She says this is the last house we live in and fix up at the same time. :(
Almost there....[ATTACH]
Almost done now, need to finish up outlet plates, touch up paint, then trim!
Insulation and electric then drywall. I hired out the electric bc it bites me every time. I put outlets in today and got shocked :bug: [ATTACH]...
Gutting......and shimming all the studs out so the drywall meets the window and door trim. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Working on another room in the house, dining, and bathroom done now moving onto the stove room. Pics from when we first bought it to where it is...
The skid I'm getting delivered is sommerset, and I just picked up a truck load off corn to mix in with it. Corn is cheaper and my stove was...
Dave built his then added on, you can always do something like that.
Lol
I am primarily a stick burner and didn't use the pellet stove too much last year but it was great. Just installed last winter and it was nice. It...
I want to be a little careful posting, let's just keep to as calm as we can. I won't be deleting anything that was posted. A mistake was made and...
I kept trying got convince Adam that he named the swag shop after me but he keeps denying it. Lol The hoodies have the FHC logo front and center...
It's snowing here now and I plan on going out in the morning before work.
Great deer Dennis, looks like an older deer too. That makes it even better.
Very nice deer, I love hunting in the snow.