Just found it in an update. security- enabled (WPA-2PSK)
I looked at my Netgear Genie. I don't know Wep fro WPA
Marketing, now that is a science in itself. They could convince you that a lemon is sweet.
8.1
I have this. What else should I do? [ATTACH]
thank, I don't think it is my neighbors. the next house up is at work, after that is too far away. Old ladies who don't use the internet much...
so many times I get asked for Data, but I don't give it out without checking first. Got this one this morning while on FHC. It kept popping up....
Why does my day always seem to start this way? [ATTACH]
OK, Here is another way to enjoy Bacon! Potato Bacon bombs by [IMG] Calling all Bacon Lovers! Here’s a recipe that’s sure to be a hit during your...
my grandmother used to say that having a cricket in the house was a "good luck sign". I think it was because she couldn't catch it!
These are in the bedroom, two closets. Deeper than most. His and Hers! The bathroom is the current work project. that has the bath and laundry...
Bet you already have dug into it! you have a wife and kids so stuff like that doesn't last but a few moments. Good while you have it. Did you...