[ATTACH] You can make 8.1 pull up an older version of the smart menu. Then the app feature is not the dominant pathway. Allows you to view...
Oh but it is worth it every once and awhile. Crunchy fried chicken is so so good.
about 15 miles for my first stove, and about 5 miles for the second one. About 5 miles for pellets. Both abundantly available around here.
She went to school part time for years along with having two children. We are in hopes she can find some sort of employment that will allow her...
Thanks, no Menards out East. we have several other stores that have quality sales. I already bought tile to put in the kitchen. She wants...
Thanks for sharing. I didn't know there was a product available that works like that. I'm all for prevention so I think I would use that...
I bought a machine that washes and scrubs, then suck up the dirty water leaving the floor nearly dry as you go. Should help keeping tile floors...
I saw something very "similar" to that on the back in of a very large lady wearing white pants. She was standing in line at Walmart. Was a...
Don't even try that old oil. You will hate yourself if you even open it up. I refrigerate my used oil and only keep it up to three months or...
Very impressive stories. That's the stuff FHC members are made of.
Here is a link to a web site that can assist you with your videos and smiley faces. All free http://www.myemoticons.com/
[IMG] Just enjoy the ride whatever your wheels are. Better than sitt'n on your arsh in front of the TV
you can strain and refrigerate the oil for the next time. Saves money. You'll be surprised at how little you use when you pan fry them vs. deep fry.
Now I know you are a good cook. When you make the fried chicken, make sure you keep the right temp. You and your husband will be back for more.
Just caught up on this from two weeks ago. Good. You lucked out this time. Now mark your calanda for you next vist!
That is a real fall risk. My Meds make my head spin way too much. They make me feel dull and uninterested.
"Remember to put one foot in front of the other when walking " Remember to look where you are putting your foot when walking.! :pain:
Happy Birthdzy. Always glad when it someone else who has to light another candle!
My son is anxious to get this job done. Who am I to discourage that! He is here this evening again with a hired helper to put the tile floor...
Thanks, I'm doing a full scan right now with Advanced SystemCare Ultimate to see what pops up. I am so sick of malware. I have to clean up the...