This is my second day on Windows ten. It takes to my printer OK. I have MS office 13 and no issues seen there. There is the think in the start...
I never knew of salal berries. I had to Goggle them to find out what they are. None here on the East Coast. I'll have to stick to our native...
Being in air territory and interfering with aircraft is already a punishable offence. Enforcement is going to be the issue. Think of those cheap...
Anybody can afford a drone with a camera. I saw drone with cameras at Sam's Club for under $100. They are here to stay. There will be a fad,...
our hard floors keep the labs from acting out while inside. They know that any sudden move means they will be sitting down. No traction, no action.
Found another T shirt! [ATTACH]
This was on America's got Talent so I hope it isn't over the top for this site. It is very funny. [MEDIA]
Looks good now, but mud season is another story
nice, thanks
another term is finger wave.
Sure is Augusta.
:BrianK: Sometimes it's a lady Doctor. I had a lady doctor do my colonoscopy. Frankly, I didn't notice anything odd. They both knocked me out...
Hot humid days. Just right for "late Blight :hair:" [MEDIA]
Well, the download went well. Took some time, but it didn't want any help from me. That App page is gone. Looks more like Window 7. But...
At HD today. One of these are stove chow [ATTACH]
I'm downloading it now, wish me luck!
Wouldn't you know it, this is the year I took out our oil burning furnace and oil burning hot water heater. We did replace it with a new...
Glad you did stay. You have a lot of followers who have learned a lot from your postings. I got too messages, plan ahead, and be safe!
I do I don't know, but I did installed a malware detector and that pop up went away. I get too upset with this stuff. Seems to come in...
Wow, super impressive!