If you think that is good, that is good enough for me. You have done an outstanding job for us.
We have that put in for us, two of use on it only, and only gray water. Black water goes to the sewer. The kids will be upstairs and all their...
Can you make "new post" the first one in that list. I think it is the most popular by several to one.
my thoughts also. Nothing to be sneaky about here anyway. Being the last one in on a dead end road in the woods, I want to know when someone...
When we move downstairs, my view of the driveway will be gone. Instead, I'll be looking out at the woods. Anyone have a home security/monitor...
I think what my son first had in mind and what we ended up with are two different scenarios. What started out as a modification ballooned into a...
[ATTACH]
Back to Lowes today for more supplies. Soon to have the water connected in the new kitchen and bath. Cost is nearing three times what was...
Thanks. Wish I had my garden, Big pumpkins are always rewarding.
:rofl: :lol:,, :zip:
Do you make your own bread, or get it from a bakery? I can't wait to get into my new kitchen and get started on some things that I want.
This will make your mouth water up! Might be good for the next gathering! [MEDIA]
I hate to tell you, but I always want the crispy parts of cooked meats. Meatloaf, hams etc are all good for that. I don't get much of it, but...
you can't see them at the front of our Walmart, but out on the side, there must be 80-100 tons of them. I need notice there is a work crew...
They have had a good three years of trends to watch for purchases. Now a monkey wrench in the mix with fossil fuel making a preemptive strike....
[ATTACH] Let me know if these pics are too much. I am sharing these here because I think the feelings are common on this site. Larry
Looks like you have been having fun in the greenhouse. I was wondering what you were up to.
"Twenty states may see gas prices below $2 by Christmas, analysts say" This is in our local rag sheet. Can't help but wonder what impact it...
I don't have a darn thing to hide, I don't think Windows is monitoring bill payments etc. Just that you visited sites, and if you bought...
We live and we learn. But I would agree, take your own wood unless you know of a dependable source. In Maine, it is illegal to carry word...