double rainbow over my cousins farm [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
T storm here now, NH got hit hard. Circus tent down with 2 young people lost and 16 injured. [MEDIA] Seems the storms are stronger this year.
Learned something new today. Did you know that Xylitol, a common sugar substitute, is very toxic to dogs. Makes them hypoglycemic. Xylitol is...
thanks. three of them were born here. They are all Himalayans. Very gentle cats. No scratching, hissing etc. Vet said they were the ragdoll...
My cats are after some flying bug this evening. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
open the link. Live cams in Alaska. Bears might be seen fishing. http://explore.org/live-cams/player/brown-bear-salmon-cam-brooks-falls
very impressed with that. very neat stacks, Noticed even the roadside has been weed wacked. Only thing missing is a pic with a dog in it!
please do a follow up eval if you are able to get some. thanks
you have that 100% spot on. They were putting out industrial grade as "premium" early learning curve, but nerveless, they did learn the error...
Yes, that is exactly where it is going. I'll have my fan on and dressed in shorts all winter! I actually have heat shields to put on the sides...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Progress
I noticed I'm getting some new bank cards with some new thing on the front that is suppose to stop someone from being able to access your card's...
:thumbs:, Are you having a party after that?
See pellets, buy pellets, no see pellets, no buy pellets. Simple as that. I never buy anything from CL without first seeing it. Scamming has...
It is both good and bad. I had a day that I ordered some pet supplies under $100, then went back in later that day to order some more only to...
I don't know how anyone pays for that amount of money per month. Worse than a mortgage on a house. I consider myself lucky that I have paid...
[ATTACH] Medic Casualty Staging Group Gunfighter Village, DaNang Vietnam. USAF 1967-75, Then ANC, USA Reserve 1977-94 AD for Desert...
Once you get a handle on home made bread, it may become a real thing with you. It is one of those skills that just doesn't happen. You learn...
This is what I see on my desktop [ATTACH]
What's this! :hair: I know you'll find a way!:yes: