Thanks for the pictures of the dogs. I like the one stretched out on the cement floor. Know the feeling!
Lots of hard work in those BTU's. Lots of good pics, but where was the dog in your Avatar when you took these?
greens can be grown as a second crop. Worth it considering that you get clean food you can trust.
That and the other saying you posted "chit or get off the pot" Darn, but if those aren't some of the same ones I was told over and over Had...
Yea, sounded like the guy driving the ice cream truck. With fossil fuel down, I'm betting a glut. They all seem to go hand in hand. You have to...
Now I am impressed with that. You got to it a lot quicker than I thought you were intending to. Looks 100% better. I like it. Lets see how you...
[IMG] So I finally landed a job as a Wal-Mart greeter, which is a good find for many retirees, unfortunately I lasted less than a day. About two...
I hope that doesn't happen often to you!
Only went clamming as a kid. Then the laws got so strict, and the guys who do it for a living got outraged to have anyone in the wrong area, that...
I've been on this forum from its beginning. Important to stick to basics. That is what makes this a great family place. If I want to chime in...
[MEDIA]
We got stood up by both the plumber and the electrician. Ugh. They are both nice people so I won't say bad things. My son was discouraged over...
In our local paper today, Massachusetts woman’s chicken getting $2,500 prosthetic leg Andrea Martin, of Clinton, tells The Telegram & Gazette she...
We have them here in Maine, seldom seen.
No thanks, keep it out there. Too many meat eaters around here as it is. Not safe to let a cat out, or any small animal unattended. My...
I don't know how they will find the strength to get through this. Worse thing that can happen. Prayers sent.
nice bee hives. I had some for a couple years. They died off and I let it all go. Have to get a really sheltered area around here. The wind...
Did you get hit by hail? Just a couple miles up the road, they got hit with it while we only got high wind. The gardens and orchards got hit...
This seems to be an unusual year for fierce storms that come in fast and go out fast. Here is a picture taken in R.I. this morning. Never seen...
Ah hum! I know exactly how that works. It is called pay back. You may have one the battle, but not the war. I tell my wife what we can...