Aren't you glad you were not on the end of that conversation.
That is the best kind of deal, win win. Everyone is happy. I am sure you both got what you wanted.
Smokey, did Lowes find your dishwasher yet? They took your cash, but can't find what you bought. :hair: They are apt to find themselves out...
I used to run to my man cave, but now "our part" of the house "is" the man cave. Smokey, I have a pair of the head gear ear muffs. Bright...
My first time seeing that term used. Looks to be self explanatory. My daughter adopted a dog like that. She kept him nearly a year, but had to...
I had a meeting today, so didn't get a whole lot done. I did manage to get my desk and desk top computer set back up. That really please me....
If I were asked for words/terms that are outdated, I would choose "To do list" , "bucket list", prioritize and most important, stay on task. Yuk...
There is still a lot of other stuff to come down. Upstairs looks like a bomb went off. Our fault because we didn't but evert hinges in boxes. I...
I'm glad you like them. I'm retired military and to be honest, I hope never to have MRE's again. I think because I associate other things with...
My son came today with a crew. They moved us to our new space. So here I am with boxes of stuff to be gone through. My son knows I can't lift...
Take it and run!
I haven't been able to line anyone up. I've got some calls. The gas company can do it but not until the end of the week. Gotta love being stood...
Good helpers. Bright looking pair.
I have only half my house now, but I am gaining, the grandchildren and hopefully the security to live our remain days here without having to go to...
Tough day. All this moving too much stuff. Sorting it all out. Drawers full of years of collevtions of stuff I should have parted with long ago....
I took care of a man who had made a lot of things with 20 lb propane tanks. The last time didn't go so well for him. One of the tanks he...
He is right. You can guses, you can try different things, but in the end, a professional is what is needed. Is your system vented with a stink...
Half the home care nurses in our local agency drive a Subaru. They swear by them for getting around in rural Maine during the winter. I haven't...
So sorry to hear the recover is so painful and long. It is had to looseat your autonomy, and to be dependent on someone else. While this won't...
Started moving the kitchen supplies My daughter came and helped. She gets along good with the wife. We have two to three times what we need for...