Reminds me of a sale I kept watch on. There was an older wheelchair ramp for sale in this guys yard. He first wanted $400 for it. Time past...
Thanks, she has always had to settle for what was there, or left over. She recently obtained an art degree. Has not been able to express...
Thanks for sharing the picture. Very peaceful except for the f bombs. Don't like to hear that, but I've been guilty of not being as discreet as...
trying to get settled in our new part of the house, No window coverings yet. I have one for the bathroom but need help getting the blind hung...
Or this:http://abcnews.go.com/US/godzilla-el-nino/story?id=33089713
what a cute one she is. They grow so fast at that stage of life.
And they get away with it like nothing happened. They feel no shame to this trick. Hard to fight back when we just walk in step and think...
[ATTACH]
Thank you so much for sharing. The one with the deer is most impressive.
Storms came through here. Odd how it is hit or miss within such short distances.
Smoking anything? I looked at it until I am cross eyed. [IMG]
And what army are you feeding? Enough there for a church gathering!
"This is really just high-stakes gambling." Hate it when it goes like this. I'm used to paying for a product by cost of the product to...
Never ever heard bean bag toss call "corn hole" game. but then all the bags I've seen are filled with dried beans. Looked it up on Amazon....
Sweet S10. I've owned three trucks. All big and all to hard to climb into. All have a hard time going past a gas station. The S10 is a good...
[ATTACH] plus [IMG] These are what is needed for bomb fire diets. [IMG]
you forgot the napkins, [ATTACH]
We have a few farm programs here where you pay a share upfront, then you get a portion of the harvest every week. You get bags of veggies, some...
Really!