Close... :D [IMG]
I thought those guys got pretty scarce come October...some brave enough to come back out maybe by Thanksgiving...which works out well since it...
:heidi: you silly, huh?! "No saws in my Murano, you morono! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Well today didn't go as planned! :hair: Planned on having lunch with mom n dad after church, BUT, wifey said the fridge seemed warm this morning,...
Have you done any YouTube vids on replacing those front wheel bearings? Looks like some others might could benefit from it soon...:whistle: ;)...
[IMG]
I was getting down to 10-12, so I figured I'd better take this on too! :rofl: :lol: :picard:
Woah...a Horkn sighting! :binoculars: :startled: [IMG]
Yup, sounds like a deal to me!
Cable operated off the main cylinder.
Brad doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would be delicate enough to hoard with car/SUV...plus he's used to the abuse that a Ford truck will...
Yup, dads old CB 6048 would eat roughly 22 cords/year heating 2 farmhouses and 2 shops. The new HeatMaster G10k gasser has cut that in half.
Yeah that looks like it works pretty well...still makes plenty of kinlin though...I suppose there's no getting away from that when you move beyond...
Got the auxiliary hydraulics tank mounted...still only going to be 8-9 gallons total capacity, not ideal for a 16gpm pump, but a lot better than...
No need for double or triple wall, single with insulation wrap works great. I did mine years ago, no regrets! Agree, that's a lot
#2 yes. #3 no!