Really? Post #2
Those leaves look more like rhododendron than oak to me! :rofl: :lol:
I was thinking when I saw this photo that it has a very oakey look to it [IMG]
I thought males had the berries...this some sort of trans tree?! :eek:
Yup, that's the "stump chain" line! :thumbs:
Slow day at the shop?! :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Well, glad to hear you are up n about anyways! :thumbs:
I said Ford blue...not that blue! :rofl: :lol:
Got one set of wheel bearings done today...looks like the inner bearing tried to lock up at one point...it was obvious that it had spun on the...
Is it? Looks like its 2 to me...:binoculars:
What they said ^ ^ ^ :binoculars:
It wouldn't shock me...gotta remember what business I'm in...the only thing that shocks me is how much stuff has went up in the last 3 years!
X2 Ohio
Been thinking about similar issues myself...our pump hasn't been out since I've been here (98) and don't think it was out right before me either!...
Was going to pick up a couple buckets of hydraulic oil and it looks like TSC has about the best deal on it right now ($39.99 ea) but the local...
Correct...only weight added behind the fulcrum point (rear axle) will relieve the front axle of any burden
Nice! Might hafta get some of Scotty Overkill s favorite recipes to try...he has some gooduns! :drool:
You don't get email notices for their sales?
Hey, that's actually a pretty creative way to busterloose! :thumbs: I'd use the closed end of the wrench though...and a thick pad under the...
Those were the baby carrots you were snacking on, no? :whistle: