CCM artist Gary Chapman has a new one... [MEDIA]
We have some roof cats...haven't seen a mouse in the attic in years! :thumbs:
Almost nobody else is willing to post their test results... Lamppa Kuuma Vapor-Fire Testing Reports for EPA Certification EPA now wants Lamppa...
I asked about where that came from...he referenced Daryl (the owner and co-inventor, who really is a wood burning expert...more like savant...hard...
Be good to see ya...prolly need yo neck squeezed after the last year...
Dale (the fellow in the video) n I have hashed this out several times...pretty much went back to our respective corners agreeing to disagree. Me,...
That GTG where they only allow E-saws, well, that ain't this one! :thumbs:
Last I heard he was back in KY to help take care of his dad...not sure if that was just temporary, or not?
$2800 new...that must be a semi-commercial grade machine! Either that or he got hosed on a big box store machine!
That's what we need! Instead of tailgates with built in steps (well, those are ok) and seats, we need an F150 "FHC edition" with a built in cord...
Its a Ford...send it! :thumbs:
A well service can give you the depth (to water) in about 5 minutes.
After installing supervent here, I would not then have installed it at my sister's place, and most recently at my in-laws place, if it were junk....
Looks like they did a nice job...surprised you didn't just have glass block windows put in
Here's a better pic...holes are right about 9/16"...this is gonna flow a lot more oil than that lil 3/8" hole in my original Huskee cylinder! Well...
I agree, that or watch for a great deal on a lightly used one, they're out there! I see probably an average of 1-2 per month that are a screamin...
Are they all 4 ply, or are the lower PSI tires 2 ply? Do they give a load rating? That's what matters, more than the PSI (although the higher max...
It should, yeah.
We have a lil amish metal shop near here that makes SS stove and chimney pipe...they are VERY reasonable on the price of the stove pipe, but their...
Supervent is expensive? I'm not saying its the cheapest out there, but I do think it is the cheapest of the stuff out there that is of reasonable...