Thanks for the reminder bud. :)
What doesn't go down with the Glaser's, will be taken care of by the 12Ga, pistol grip, 18" barrel Mossberg with the 00buck loads. :D
My rounds of choice for the Browning Hi-Power... with kids in the house: [ATTACH]
26 as of today (11/19/13)
Not quite a 3 dog night out your way yet, eh? :fire:
As has been discussed here and on other forums, the main problem with some generator or inverter use on pellet stoves isn't as much the voltage...
Prepping for a liver transplant, it would seem. :rofl: :lol:
Now you're talkin':thumbs:
Yep, a little more like winter for me. :mad: Starting next Sunday, forecast is for a high in the mid-30's during the day, and 20's at night.
Good to see you BW!!
I've resisted switching to hi-lo....I just left the stat high enough for the stove to keep running on a lower heat setting. When I see consistent...
HEY!! You'll get banned for using bad language here. Keep it "clean". :zip:
Thanks friend.......:confused:
Wow...that's a low blow.:popcorn:
My 10-cpm [ATTACH]
What did you expect in pellets from Tunisia......wood??:rolleyes:
Keep us informed how it burns at that setting.
Yep, try 4-6-1.
Splitting hairs, IMO. :D
As I've mentioned a few times before, I have the same observation of the AWF's. Temps were in mid 20's last night, I left the stove on 3-4, and...