IHATEPROPANE is correct. The sine wave that comes from your power company generator is a pure sine wave.....that's the best you can get. The...
One thing to note: AFAIK, the Astoria has been discontinued by Travis....they only show the AGP stove on their website as an insert. Is this...
Take the bottom 3 setting down to 4-4-1 or 4-6-1....whatever one seems to burn the best. That should cut the fuel usage down some, and not hurt...
Might be better off going to a place like Grainger. Get a small crimp connector set that includes the crimping tool....very handy to have around...
Should be a good, solid heater. Only downside is that parts only come from a dealer. I hope they're running a liner up the entire chimney w/ a...
A neighbor just called me. He is going to install a pellet stove in his new house upstate, and has been asking me about pellets. He called me...
I had an Astoria FS for a couple of years. I had no problems with it, at all. Great heater, and Travis makes a good, solid stove. Not sure how...
Or even worse....your beer!!! o_O
One less hacker I have to deal with and play through....thanks! :D
So, we finally know what the 4" is....good info. Is each piece of 4" pipe "rated" the same? 90 degree elbow = 5evl, etc....?
Typically, increasing the LBA when burning on heat level 2 will help.
Oh boy. :popcorn:
:eek:
How about a "cover" that goes over the whole thing, with some holes around the base.....maybe one of those foam hose bib freeze protectors....
So Don, what would that ENTIRE install cost an average person (NOT your dealer cost). Stove, auto ignite kit & parts, all piping, adapters, etc,...
Just curious....why so low? Shoulder height (5' from floor) is "normal".
Bingo
Anyone who's considering a generator might want to check these out. Harbor Freight unit, but was a "Best Buy" by Consumer Reports....they rated...
Good idea.....I'll be trying that when I go to Hi-Lo tonight
Yep, cold is on the way....starting this weekend in the NE. Looks like Hi-Lo is in order: [ATTACH]