Nice job Slvrblkk....one mystery solved
Well, here you go people. I'm starting to have my doubts about the whole "lignetics" re-bagging for TSC after seeing the pellets themselves....
Well, curiosity got the best of me, so I called the TSC closest to me. They just got in a BIG load of pellets, and (without me even asking), the...
IMO, to make sure the stove is burning correctly, I'd set it on On-Off for now....that way it can't go into Lo fire mode at all, unless the room...
Better jump on it before "Hello!!!" does. :rofl: :lol:
Large flame on startup is normal
You could also take the stat cover off and connect the 2 wires coming from the stove together.
If you disconnected the stat, you HAVE to re-insert the jumper, or as Dex said, it will just stay on lo forever. IMO, just reconnect the stat.
No, it doesn't. Control board has memory, and keeps same settings. Unless you change settings, or do a hard board reset, nothing will change.
I'd set the lower 3 buttons at 3-6-1 for a start. That will give you more fuel, and some additional air to help the burn.
You can have 'em all....they just a bunch of PIA's. :eek:
Now you know the ways of the Englander, weedhopper. :D
As a side note to the post I made above, I want to say that I am NOT happy having to use some of my "cold weather" pellets already....it isn't...
Well, the high for the day is 26. Going to be dumping a bag of Sets in the hopper in a couple hours. Gave the stove a good cleaning last night...
Just press each button, left to right, and write what numbers show....post them here. We might be able to bump them for some more heat.
OK....then I think he can bump the LFF and LBA to get more pellets & air flowing. Gasifier, what are the bottom 3 buttons set at?
What are you burning now?
Well, the pellets DO make a difference, especially in really cold conditions. I'm using the TH's now too, but will be dumping some Somersets in...
Legs, B**bs, A** :thumbs:
Sounds good. One thing to remember on these stoves, (as per Mike H.)...don't get the LBA above 7....at that point you start sending the hot...