Just picked up a Mosin Nagant at Gander Mtn. 1938 manufacture, Tula arsenal. How can you go wrong for $129 + tax?? Even comes with bayonet,...
You're a brave soul......good luck.
The upc should come back as: www.koettersmith.com/premium-fuel-pellets
They've been terrible in the past....someone who has them available in their area needs to TOFTT and buy 3-4 bags to test out.
Hello! I bet if you coated that stove with Dry Moly, it would get so hot it would rocket to the moon. :D
I have a friend that had one.....quietest stove I saw. On low I didn't even know it was running. He used it in a sun porch which was about 15' x...
MMMMM they are the best!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow pellet heads (and wood burners too!). :campfire:
Do yourself a favor and get something like this.....easy to use, has large swing settings, not too $$...Approx $35 at Lowes:...
Bingo...that stat is for a 24v. system....wrong one Gas. Just twist the wires together at the wall, take that one back and get a millivolt unit....
Yep, this years batch. So far, I've used them for all the cold days, except the 1 night recently that got down into the teens w/ high winds....a...
Only single auger stoves do both. But those other stoves will "bake" him out of that small room, as you said. I'd suggest the Mini...rated at...
As mentioned above, a refurbed Englander 25pdvc, or an Enviro Mini.
Well, that's good to hear. I won't be able to report anything about them until tomorrow night, as I had the hopper full of Timber Heats.
Did you wait for all the lights to go out after setting the stove to On-Off? Remember to raise the stat temp above the room temp?
I'll be on the lookout......:drunk:
Last time we knew, he was trying a different brand of pellets, but we don't know what.
The bag Gas was talking about may have said "Amer. Wood Products"....different from AWF.
Along with the 15 bags i bought, they had a partial bag that ripped and they taped it up....still 3/4 full, so I got that for $2.00 ....I'll be...
Just a bunch of rain here......nice!!:thumbs: