I had sent the seller a message, asking who made the pellets, and his response was very defensive, as if I was going to steal his supplier or cut...
This is what I use....especially helpful when looking around the back where it's dark....the light goes right where you look, and hands-free:...
Just saw this fantastic deal on eBay....1 ton of pellets shipped anywhere in the US for FREE!! And just take a look at who makes them.....I can't...
In my area, the big box stores have some decent pellets going for $209/ton, or $4.18/bag.
Hence their name..... "Instant Heat-less"
Ditto....don't forget to give the back wall some good whacks first with a mallet or small hammer to dislodge crud in the ash traps.
You didn't say how much area you want to heat up for your "better half", but I'd be saving some $$ on this if she needs it right away....and it...
She LOOOOOVES the Krooser. :D
No, this the right one. :drool:
Nice ones, MM.
When the "boss" decides you've been a bad boy, I guess it's out to the workshop or the truck for the night.....that 3 dog night will sound pretty...
I would imagine ANY pellet, even the worst Infernos would do that job. There's some wood in them.....somewhere.:confused:
Yeah, Saves, make a post that indicates you "vote" for more....
I think we need a few more....the temp indicators (farenheight & celsius) were handy, and there could be a need for a "thread hijacked" one too....
Got to 14 last night. Stove was on 4-7, and the house stayed right at the stat setting....68.
Some "dry moly" on that wood and the fire will slip right in and light in a second!!:D
Just started looking it over in more detail. From what I can read, the finish is shellac, although not well done. But, I think I'll resist the...
Yep. Gander Mountain sells them, although I didn't get mine there....way too much $$....
No, this is an ongoing thing.....needed to get something Rusky in the house, along with the US & German stuff.
The pellet disease is strong with this one. :fire: