Yep, glad at least a couple people understand how annoying it was.....that being said, it's been over 2 days, and not a single pellet out of the...
Believe me, it wasn't very difficult....anyone who can use a ruler, pencil, and has sheet metal snips could do that. You underwater guys are...
Thanks bud. :drunk:
Look at this way, you get to see what the little Englander will do in the real cold. Where I am, we're right on the very edge of the...
Yeah, I hear ya. But if you knew me, I HATE when something doesn't work the way it's supposed to, so those pellets bouncing all over just bugged...
As often as she wrecks cars, she IS making sure the guys in the fab shop keep their jobs. IMO, she is no more than an "average" driver....just...
OK, latest (and probably last update). It's been more than 24 hrs since I installed the blocker, and there are NO pellets outside the burn pot....
Got mine last week. :thumbs: :drunk: [ATTACH]
For sure a rich mixture....looking at the 1st pic, there should never be any black, creosote-looking stuff that close to the burn pot, especially...
No, not correct for DIRT modifieds (aka "track dryers"). It IS correct on 410 Outlaw sprints. :D
We'll see. Stove has been in On-Off since this morning, but off most of the time since I did the mod (temp's were in the mid 50's here today) and...
HEY!! Don't be saying that stuff around here. This is just a simple "mod".......no dry moly needed. :rolleyes:
Haha...not this guy....I've learned my lesson. KISS :)
LOL...yeah, it sounds ridiculous, but I only did to calculate over a longer period of time.....over 20 bags that's 2 1/2 cups that didn't go...
Well, I finally had enough. It seems that the way the burn pot, pellet "diverter", and stirrer are designed on the 10-cpm, plus the velocity of...
I'm no Harman expert, but is that the "normal" flame? I had a friend who had one years ago, and I seem to remember a short, blowtorch type on...
#46 just got dumped in. 42 bags of Timber Heat & Premium, 2 bags of the TSC(Ligs), and 2 bags of the Sets on the coldest 2 nights.
Are they fresh, this year's Cubex, or leftovers from last year?
Gas, did you return that stat and get a millivolt one?
Nice truck.......like the donkey ears.