Not for the dry run...it's supposed to run about 20 minutes before getting an E-2.
Did you have the front door closed for the dry run? Leaving it open won't allow the vacuum sensor contacts to close, and that means the auger...
Always trying to get that last bit of ash from the stove, Krooser goes "a little over the top" [ATTACH] Then, he accidentally gets in front of...
YIKES!!!! :eek:
We know where you live.....
Well, since the snow & cold are heading in, Krooser decides it's time to test out the snowblower: [ATTACH] "Hey, where the f**k did the engine...
I sent an email to TSC corporate asking where the pellets came from. Their response was that whatever mill was the closest to the individual...
Back to the original topic of this thread, just saw that cold up in Krooser's neck of the woods is heading my way....going to get down to 6...
Dex, what are we looking at in the 5th, 6th, and 7th pics? Is that the ash pan? How many bags were burned through it since the last time the pan...
That stove must be a real dog.
OK, this is getting out of hand....LOL. I found a stock that has the screw-in sling sleeves, which are correct for my 1938 model gun. Also, the...
This actually happened today around 5 pm. I normally never go to HD, just because there always seems to be an "issue" about something there....
The garden manager claimed he burned pellets, but never actually said what brand he used.
Well, I had a HD 10% discount coupon burning a hole in my wallet, so I decided to go get some ice melter and check out the pellet situation there....
Schoondoggy, do they look like the ones on the right? [ATTACH]
It was an extra cost option....you guys were too cheap. :p
I told you not to spill the beans on my secret.....damit Smokey!! :mad:
As the infamous Krooser always says, "80% of stove problems are due to a dirty stove". Nuff said. :zip:
Got lucky here last night....about 1/8" of frozen sleet on the deck....roads, driveways, sidewalks stayed clear (melted on contact). Whew! Now,...
correct...check all around the gasket