Today's forecast is calling for highs in the low 70s, which hasn't happened since sometime in June. All that's left to do before I light my stove...
Wet sanding is good to keep the paper from clogging up, and it pays to buy the good wet/dry paper. 3M is decent and readily available. Start with...
The larger sections with the rough bark resembles Bradford pear. The smaller limbs not so much. How did it split? The one small score of it I got...
Nice repurposing of materials, and great that the wheels are turning while you’re on the mend. That setup should work out well for you :yes:
I saw this reported earlier in another outlet (I think The Federalist) Every week, I’m becoming less and less shocked over what the other side is...
Another 5 gallon bucket full of kindling today. I milled a bunch of long-dead American chestnut on my table saw this afternoon, which generated...
Yes sir, the XS treatment from Huskihl woke that saw right up :thumbs:
Funny, I thought the same thing with such a dark center. The first load was the same way and has since lightened in color as the end cuts dry....
Never heard of “saddles” on a tree either. My guess is where the trunk breaks off into large limbs.