Free Homie… Not in the nicest town in Connecticut, but the price is right :D homelite chainsaw homelite chainsaw - free stuff
I follow HHO costs weekly myself. I bought 180 gallons 2 or 3 weeks ago at $4.20. Last week it dropped to $3.90 and this week it climbed slightly...
Beauties. :thumbs: I only tried growing pumpkins once about 10 years ago. They were doing great, just about ripe, then I came home from work one...
Ash is a great score (I wish there was more still worth cutting in my area), having your son there working hard and making memories is even...
Had I known it was cherry when I first moved in a couple years ago, I would've gone after it then. :) Still, the rounds I got were all pretty...
There's absolutely nothing wrong with what you did, and I hope I didn't come across as being overly-critical :handshake: True, I could've modeled...
Leaning. Brad here decided to borrow the nautical term and repurpose it for woodpiles.
Mebbe this fall if I feel like it :D [ATTACH]
I’ve been eyeing this downed tree that has laid on my neighbor’s fence for years. I asked and he was happy to have me take care of it. Originally...
:whistle: [ATTACH]
Rounds of black birch that are dried and checked on the ends can definitely be stubborn to hand split. You’re right about the chain too. It’s...
Calling Ctwoodtick & rainking63 ;)
Nice work. As someone that works with metal for a living, that's no easy task to weld these two pieces together and not lose your bore alignment...
I have yet to see this in Connecticut, but hopefully it happens :yes: Aurora Borealis Forecast: Possibility to See Northern Lights in CT – NBC...
[ATTACH]
Well now, I can’t listen to metal, punk rock and outlaw country all the time, can I? Sometimes it’s nice to switch gears :cool: Dare I say I think...
Cool! Stranger yet, usually apples need another apple tree nearby to pollinate it, as many varieties of them aren’t self pollinating. I wonder if...
If I ever want to know where the rocks are in my yard I just start pounding those posts in at random :hair:
I've never seen that before either. I know apple seeds need to be cold stratified before they sprout, so I'm guessing your apples were in cold...