With all this talk of fall coming fast, I figured some Halloween-ish music is in order. [MEDIA]
-Rest in peace [ATTACH]
Sorry to hear, but that sounds like the right, selfless thing to do helping someone in need :handshake:
:rofl: :lol: I'm sure there are plenty of people that are enthralled with the idea, but they might become disenchanted once they arrive just like...
Rather than struggle with an axe/maul, or spend money renting a splitter, why not noodle them in half with your saw? Either that or slice it into...
Definitely looking forward to it here. We're quickly turning a corner, as evidenced by the noticeable loss of daylight and lows dipping well into...
Great… at least our invasive Siberian elms will be fine :headbang:
I wish I had some better close up pictures, but from this little limb wood I got a few weeks ago and the few rounds you gave me last fall, I'm...
I’m jealous. Same weather here, but I came home today to find my wife wearing a hooded sweatshirt and the AC blasting…. I lovingly asked her if...
Any more bark pictures? Could be cherry, could also be honey locust. Edit: the grain on the left one looks like honey locust to me, but the other...
Unless you've got freakishly large hands there I think those leaves are small, pointing to it being Siberian elm. It's my understanding that...
Doubly serrated leaves and large growth rings say ELM :)
No, thankfully they don’t sucker like BL. What I’ve seen though is you can flush cut a stump at ground level, and it’ll send up as many as a dozen...
I’ll bet a migrating bird brought in the seeds for that tree when he landed on a fence post and did his business. Relatively common weed tree in...
Now it’s my turn for digital issues :picard: It’s a list of where the Osage trees are hiding in Connecticut (the documented ones anyway) [ATTACH]
The app beat me to it :picard: Another vote for white mulberry. Top side of the leaves are shiny as opposed to our native red mulberry which has...
Maybe ;) oak.conncoll.edu:8080/notabletrees/Process_SelectTaxon.jsp
I almost thought it was hedge myself, but not heavy enough. Split too easily as well. The woman had a couple smaller mulberry trees growing along...
11-14% :eek:
I’m still thinking red maple. barkWHispererererer I mean buZZsaw BRAD has a good grasp of bark identification. Let’s see what him say.