[ATTACH]
rainking63 I don’t know if you’re aware of it or not, but there’s a famous tree at the library in your town. Back in May I actually stopped by to...
Holy smokes you aren’t fooling around with that setup! With a big trailer like that, and the machine coming along for the ride, I’ll bet there...
I wasn’t too anxious for winter to come, but that picture almost made me wish it was closer. :) The red maples here are just starting to turn in...
45 minutes ago right over my house 2 LOUD fighter jets hard on the throttle came out of nowhere, just above the tree line heading north towards...
Beauteous. Cherry might not win any awards in the BTU battles, but it still holds a coal bed for a while and smells great doing it :drool:
Gee golly, I hope you didn't spend it all in one place :picard: Been there, done that. 5% increases when you're low man to begin with amounts to...
On this we can agree :handshake:
I distinctly remember my aforementioned good friend saying "I'm all set" when he disconnected his boiler, sold his splitter and 2 of his chain...
That is an awesome setup! Nice pictures with the 3 generations of ladies enjoying the spot too :yes:
It’s coming, stay strong :) [ATTACH]
If you run out of pine and want more I can bring a load of 2+ year dried stuff. I usually drop off a couple loads of regular hardwood to my...
This Sammy Davis Jr fellow seems very sure of himself. BTUs are are somehow lost in the drying process :picard: I guess that’s just “his truth”...
When you get up in the morning and there’s a deep coal bed, rake the coals forward, put a few splits of that white pine on and open the air up all...
A good friend of mine is looking to get back into burning wood this year. Originally he got out of it because fuel oil prices went way down and he...
I'm glad I can ignore them concerning my own house, but for family members that have to buy hundreds of gallons every winter, I try to stay...
I'm glad I'm stocked up on firewood :picard: I was thinking about taking it easy on the hoarding for a bit, but I'm sure there will be people I...
Wow! That’s an amazing resource. I can see (just as I suspected) where my house is was just a wooded area even back then. Being on a long steep...
I wonder if that’s the Atlantic white cedar I spotted in one of your guys’ posts a while back? You’re in the native range being close enough to...