This one is over 25 miles away from my old highschool. Schools from several districts buss the kids up there. It a 5 days a week 1/2 day program....
Yep, still operational. Newaygo County Career-Tech Center / Home
Birds of a feather and all.
I graduated highschool as a certified diesel / auto mechanic because of vacational school. I have no idea if its still operational or not.
For some reason many have been brainwashed into believing you can't earn a good living without a college degree. It's quite the opposite. In fact...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] That was two Remington mighty mite carcasses going to thier final resting place.
Definitely don't want to stare into the light. Lol
With fire
We had a fire last night. I'm getting to old for 3 am bedtimes. Used up the last of my magnesium chainsaw carcasses. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
If you look closely you can see a chainsaw in there. https://photos.app.goo.gl/mRk8cTZ89CbkTb2u9
If he would have taken $25 you might have.
I don't waste food..... That is premium sharpie brand permanent marker right there.:rofl: :lol:
Hence the two options I listed for tuning as I have no experience with a 395.
If you already know how to tune a manually adjusted saw carburetor you will adjust it that way. If the 395 is auto tune it will do this in its own...
Barcroftb is the glutard not me. :rofl: :lol: Mine is shellfish. Gets me an er visit pronto.
That is frickin funny and so true for many around here.
Its a limited edition Still. Honest.
Have no fear buZZsaw BRAD . If I buy another saw of quality, it will be new and a Husqvarna 543xp that will get Xtra sassages stuffed in it. The...
[ATTACH]
I found you a nice used MS 241