I'm guessing, no go.
No plans to, but one never knows. :salute:
How far south and east?
Maybe, uneven ground? Notch has to match the ground conditions.
Warmth - no question. I've only used my stove top to heat soup and reheat slices of pizza using foil. I have a gas grill at the...
I have the same smoker. 18" Seeing yours gives me a hankering to fire it up! I have 4 double-racks of babybacks in the freezer.
Cheatin'? Balderdash, I say! Empty as many of those sheds you come across!! Nice hoarding. :thumbs:
I move rounds unless I need to break them down into smaller chunks, to move them. Once moved home, I can split at my convenience. No real...
Why does that read funny/awkward to me? :rofl: :lol:
Or, "you need an intervention!" :yes:
Would be nice to see that guy in normal speed.
Get on the 3yr plan, Karl. Nothing like throwing a split on a minimal bed of coals, and watch the flames follow in short order. I hope you have...
Good frosty morning, everyone. 6⁰ here and breezy. Supposed to be a sunny day. I have the oil heat on. But, just for about 15mins. As the...
Get that birch bucked, split, and stacked. It'll go punky pretty quick. It would be my priority. Nice cutting, as usual! :thumbs:
That is some nice work. You should be proud of them!:salute: Thanks for sharing!
Good morning, everyone. Just above freezing and calm. Mid 40's and windy later. The winds are bringing single digits back overnight, with...
Last Friday, we got 12in snow. My snowblower was running rough. Coughing, back firing. I had to use more choke than usual, but I finished what...
I was "rapid tested" at the door. It came out negative. I was able to visit for a short period of time. :yes:
Good morning, folks. Clear and calm today. Upper 20's to start, heading to low 40's. I'll top off the deck wood rack, ahead of a return to...
Adjustable. Sweet!