I agree. I've burned ~1.3 cords so far. Inside us toasty. NH mountain man - hey, youngster. You're 2yrs my junior. Best of luck with...
Good morning, folks. 20⁰ and overcast here to start. Mid-40's in the forecast. Coffee smells good as it brews. Be safe Be healthy
Love the shed, flag, and saw! :thumbs: Snow on the splits - not so much
Nice stack of rounds!
Looks like most of those pieces are still real solid. Happy wooding!
I've got a bunch of ash onsite, split and to be split. It would come close to filling them. Those racks are ~10ft. They, and others like them,...
Look for a reputable power shop and go with the brand they carry.
I moved wood to the deck this morning, and was left with this sadness. [ATTACH] Those racks need to be moved about a foot. So, it'll be like...
Good morning, folks. Mid-20's to start the day. Should be sunny and breezy. We had an enjoyable time visiting with my cousin yesterday. Be...
Not too bad. Mid-40's. But windy. If you zoom in, you can see the offshore winds knocking the tops of the waves off.
Oops. I meant to reply to Molly's post. Oh well. It was quite noisy, in a good way!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good wintry morning, everyone. A couple inches of snow from earlier this morning. Snow covered roads. Raining now with above freezing temps....
Good for her. Best of luck to her!
They were big logs, for me. When I bucked them, they were on their sides. So I left them that way. Once split, I stood the halves up on end...
I aim for the far side of the round I'm splitting. A couple of whacks usually produces a crack. I then follow the crack with the splitting edge...
We can cut whatever we can, and I'll take some of it in my minivan. I'm not concerned about an even 50/50 split. Wish I had a truck or trailer....
Mendon here. Next to Millville.
That's about an hour away. I don't need the wood, but wouldn't turn any away! I'm retired, and if you do need some help with it, I'd be happy...
Good frosty morning, everyone. Another cold one to start - 3⁰. "Warming" to Mid-20's. Heading to a TSC store with a buddy. Need more bird...