The best house temp is the temp where heating or cooling if not needed. The target temp this time of year, is 70⁰ in the living room where the...
Yeah. I think that's the saw he brought up to WeldrDave's one time. Trees were felled and bucked. It sounded like a beast, nevermind cutting...
A few times. I was referring to the air volume in your stack of bark, if you were going to track it.
Air space is difficult to measure as the bark is no longer tight to wood, on one side. It's now not tight to anything on both sides. More...
Ever try the FHC logo in your CNC?
Nice looking wood and welcome to the club! Here's a good read - Primer on Woodburning by Backwoods Savage
And it's those shop kids are making a great living without college debt from schooling that doesn’t get used. More vocational schools are...
Good morning, folks. 12⁰ here, clear with a near full moon lighting things up. Heading to low 20's and sunny. Got mom's booster shot...
More bubbles...please!!
Ouch
With a score like that, all you can do is take your saw and slice, slice, slice.
The racks in my picture are running downhill in both directions. Zoom in on the right rack. You'll see the rightmost corner on 3 blocks, it's...
Oh yes he is. Both of them! :salute:
Nice toys for in the woods!
I just prop up the low end with some rescued concrete stepping blocks. [ATTACH]
A few years back, we had some large oaks taken down. 1k per tree. Involved crane work and chipping of tops. Wood left behind. Yout single oak...
Good morning, folks. Raining and 35⁰ to start. Might change over to snow. Might not. I hope no snow. I'm taking mom for her booster this...
And I kept it out of the dirt! :thumbs:
Beech is excellent firewood.
Nice clean looking basement! How far west in MA are you?