After burning 3-4cord during the heating season, I'd say there's no more than 2 cups of black dust. Any intention of getting an insert?...
He's already flagged!
Tomorrow is a go for gboutdoors and I to cut wood at his place. Fingers crossed for no further schedule changes!
I prefer using a snowblower as well. No big pile of snow to wait for melting.
Nice looking rounds. :yes:
Nice to have the tools and location to stack that wood! :yes:
Squamous Thanks!
I've had a recent change of availability. Thursday is a no go for me. :( Working on new day.
Sorry to hear about rocking the chain. Good thing you had the Husky to finish the job. I've cut lots with my 445. Small saw that chews...
:bug:
Mix up some JB Weld and fill in the cracks. After, Fiskars sends a replacement.
Good morning, everyone. 21⁰ and overcast to start. Supposed to be a sunny day in mid-30's. Taking dad to a dermatologist appt this afternoon....
Nicely done, guys. :salute:
Getting to be like at least one in most every town.
Small splits are nice to have, but I'd prefer larger for overnight cooling. You can split a piece that's too big, but that doesn't work going the...
I know that power shop. Decent folks, as I recall. :thumbs:
Thoughts and prayers for mom and you, Sirchopsalot
Pm sent. Any others want to gtg?? I hope to cut more wood than I can get in my minivan? Oops... sorry. It's gboutdoors's party. :doh:
Tuesday no good. Thursday - sure.
Gotta watch that wobble factor!