Did you actually toss it out, or nail it to the wall as a wall hanger?
[ATTACH]
Cash flow, for some, could be a reason.
[ATTACH] Decent flick from 40yrs ago. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084787/
No cutting. Mother Nature told us to reschedule, so we did. Snow last night and a not so nice start to the day.
Glad you are able to post here. Best of luck with the ongoing recovery. Hoping for no relapses. :dex:
Make sure you get a video of you with one in each hand, going medieval on a round. :yes:
Nice job, guys! After the face cut, it looks like you performed a plunge cut to set the hinge. Am I seeing that right?
Doesn't sound like there's a time limit. If it snows, then it snows and we'll reschedule. :yes:
gboutdoors and I were going to get together today at his place, to cut wood. Change of plans. Mother Nature decided that today is not the day...
Change of plans. Mother Nature decided that today is not the day for us to go wooding. Overnight snow and now drizzle, makes for a non-fun...
It's on the top of his head and will be removed Monday morning.
Good morning, folks Upper 20's and a bit of snow overnight. Temps heading to low 40's. I'll be going to cut wood with another member this...
Congrats on the new saw. Best of luck with it!
X2
As I understand it, an insert is a woodstove-like appliance that fits in a fireplace. At least you have something a step up from the open...
My local FD put out a notice about the potential for 1-2 feet of snow for Saturday. Think ahead New Englanders! Be prepared.
Blue stains from metal. I hope you found the fence before your saw did, Nice looking wood!
You'll still whack them. :rofl: :lol:
I don't have any real experience with fireplaces. So I can't offer an opinion on amount of buildup. Sorry. But yeah, lots of heat heading...