Dig it out when the ground is dig-able. Once you have air under it, cut and move the log for further cuts.
Make it work! Make it work! Make it work!
A foot plus of snow here, for Saturday.
Are these things dimmable? Would be nice if they were.
One model for Saturday. Weather Channel [ATTACH] We're in the 12-18inch snow belt.
Any temp that causes the oil burner to light up, is the temp for burning my red oak.
Very nice.
My flue temps go down when I engage the cat. I engage the cat at ~400⁰ on the cat thermometer, at the top of the stove. Flue temps go down,...
Good for you for getting at it, before snow buries everything this weekend.
Somebody has to discuss and solve the problems of the day. :cool:
While I haven't used a MM on it, I'm thinking that I'm ok with the stack of red oak I'm moving to the deck rack. I came to the level where this...
Edge is the Microsoft browser. Use a different one
Here's hoping your family has minor covid symptoms. That's a good way to make room for more wood! Have you settled on a price?
[ATTACH]
I've had this for several years. No sign of any wear/tear. Anything larger gets too heavy. [ATTACH] Log Carrier | Coghlan's
I have a bunch of red maple, suddenly(1-2yrs css) Some of it should be ready for spring SS burning. I have no real experience burning it....
Good morning, folks 17⁰, clear and calm. Warming to upper 30'snThe moon and stars are bright. I'll bring wood up to the deck rack. Then,...
NFL football is still being played? Huh... go figure. :cool:
If too dry wood is a concern, mix in some wood not as dry.
Dark wood. Sitting in wet leaves for a while? I got some red oak, dark like that, still solid. I just needed to be patient while it dries out...