Next step would be to get him to be a member here.
Good wintry morning, everyone. 5⁰ clear skies, breezy. Day 2 of snow cleanup. Guessing we got close to 18in. There was about a foot when I...
I suppose instead of turning someone away, you could offer an alternative of other seasoned wood you have.
No fire and no loss of electricity. The bucket trucks won't go up with these gusts. Stay safe everyone!
We're doomed. This guy from the Weather Channel is in Boston, covering the blizzard. [MEDIA]
On the leeward side of the house, facing the southwest, the wind and snow is forming a cornice. [ATTACH] I turn around and the swirling snow...
Sounds good to me. Sitting here looking out the picture windows, watching it snow, feeling the heat fainting from the woodstove, sipping coffee....
Brrrr... stay warm. I know you do that well! :salute:
Good morning, folks. Low 20's, windy, and snowing. Roads crews are out. Coffee tastes good, with some homeade cranberry nut bread. A...
My SIL dropped off several knives that I'll sharpen for her tomorrow. I have a Lansky sharpening kit, with multiple grit stones. It does a...
I have 2 outside faucets. Both, frost-free sillcocks. When installed a number of years ago, they need to be slanted down, towards outside....
We park our cars off to the side. I snowblow the area where we normally park, then move the vehicles there. Lots of other prep, in the severe...
I like it! :thumbs:
I had a reason to go to the power shop today. Picking up my dad's snowblower. No lack of equipment there [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I fished this stuff from the ash tray, over the years . I keep the stuff for conversation starters. All this stuff was fully buried in splits...
Not enough land here for animals. No genny. We are on our own well and septic. Being on a state highway, we lose power very infrequently and...
Good morning, folks. Mid 20's. Some stars, light overcast. Today is all about storm prep. Blizzard forecast with 2ft+ for the area. Be...
They are forecasting a blizzard for the northeast, starting tonight. All the words being used: N'oreaster, blizzard, bombogenisis, power...
How many cords do you sell each year? All FHC seasoned? Nice looking splits you have there!
Good chilly morning. 6⁰F here. Clear and calm with a bright crescent moon shining. Taking dad to the eye Dr this morning. Then, various...