This oldie comes to mind: [MEDIA]
HICKREEEEE!
Growth rings look a little tight for elm. Unless the bark is somewhat spongy, and you’re easily able to pull pieces off, I’d lean towards hickory...
With all the log lengths you get delivered right on site all summer long, I see why you wouldn’t go that far. I’d be hard pressed myself, unless...
This is going way back for me, but I’m guilty of having 2 or 3 hundred liquid lunches :whistle::picard:
I agree with the Bradford verdict. That’s got to be the largest I’ve ever seen. :thumbs: Usually they splinter apart in storms due to the...
True, which is why they're not safe in my yard anymore either :whistle:
We have an infinite supply of tree rats here. I must've planted sunflowers 3-4 times this year (so far). They sniff em out and dig them up within...
The one I started indoors back in February is doing well in the fencerow. I think the squirrels dug up all the seeds I planted outside, so I'm...
Another selling point is that the flowers smell phenomenal. They’re edible too - I tried a few yesterday. They taste a lot like sweet peas. I’ve...
Bummer. Some sources I looked up suggested drilling a small hole in the walnut shell first to assist them in sprouting. I didn’t do that with...
[ATTACH]
The fact that when one plant shuts down it disrupts the entire supply chain (or so they claim) should be a wake up call. We need to go back to...
Agreed, leaves too wide and rounded for chinkapin oak. White oak family is correct, and I think Chud called it correctly with swamp chestnut oak....
Don’t question it. Go with the mob or you’ll be called terrible things completely unrelated to any logical arguments you might point out.
I came across this randomly just now and found it interesting. Maybe someone else will too. [MEDIA]
Well all the non-lactating pregnant men that recently gave birth really appreciate the formula. :picard:
Good news for the parents with newborns… remember the Berlin airlift shortly after WWII? Helping out the poor civilian population that were on the...
Southwest Connecticut hoarders! curbside white oak in gun wavin’ New Haven! Maybe buZZsaw BRAD has the itch since he’s one town (and an entire...
My wife caught this guy in our backyard yesterday as the sun was coming up. He was interested in my rabbit as well as my chickens. Time to double...