Well yeah, the guy was in show business so to be "in the club" there are a few ideological prerequisites to conform to in order to land a job....
It's just a ride :) [MEDIA]
Everyone’s got their cherry picked studies that fit the prearranged narrative in their own head, their own “trusted” news sources to back up that...
Very nice pictures. I wish there were captions available for the date/place. Looks like a variety of locations from the cypress swamps to the...
Last month my boss was in the hospital for 2 weeks while they tried to break up a blood clot. None of the standard treatments helped. He ended up...
For me it's just the logistics of getting scores home. With my small truck, I'm limited to taking a little at a time. I say little fairly loosely,...
Most of us have been there in one way or another :headbang: I've been fortunate enough to have come across plenty of free cinder blocks in the...
:rofl: :lol::handshake: [ATTACH]
Jackpot! At least your truck is downhill from the score, rather than the other way around. That’s all great wood to scrounge too :thumbs:
Yeah, real funny… [ATTACH]
I hung around for a few weeks before officially joining, then just added a comment here or there for the next few weeks. I believe this was the...
[ATTACH]
https://youtube.com/shorts/9mRFoDWMtpY?feature=share
One more small load from the score. There’s more but I’d have to tow my splitter up there to break them down first. I’m not too gung ho at this...
Here’s my work in progress. I have more in other spots but here’s the bulk of it. [ATTACH]
I got dozens of swamp white oak acorns in the fall from a coworker. Come springtime I had a bunch growing in pots until one day when the squirrels...
It’s been nice and cool all weekend here, and my splitter is loaned out at the moment, so out came the Sotz monster maul. There were a couple...
Congratulations and best wishes on the next chapter in your career. The COLA and bonuses are a great perk to have, especially in these uncertain...
My motorcycle is registered in Vermont. Reason being, I didn’t have all the required documentation when I bought it to register it in CT. Long...
The back parking lot behind the Dollar General at the end of my street is carpeted in this stuff right now. That area at the bottom of the hill...