We've got a maple removal to do in the morning tomorrow......bundle up!
cwn877 and I talked about the event at work today. It's looking like a blast! We'll try and do some tree climbing, some chainsaw milling, some...
I'll let Grizzly Adam do that.......when he gets a chance...
maybe something on your PC, as I haven't seen anything like that on my laptop.....
Believe it or not we cut down a fairly large mimosa back in January for a lady in a nearby town. It had four trunks, and they were around 16"...
big clean rounds usually end up as nice squared-off splits, and I use those for cribbing the ends of the stacks. but as I've said before many...
yummmmmmmmm
Welcome to the family, woodeye! It makes me glad to see the new guys introducing themselves!
swags really does deserve a heap of the credit here. He and his wife handle all those orders for shirts and stickers.....
Hey, Johnny.......your story sounds a lot like mine!! Welcome to the family!!
As crazy as it may sound, maybe submerge the piston/cylinder in white vinegar for 24 hours or so. Vinegar is a good catalyst, actually takes...
I,should hire them to come here and finish my 1949 Willys Jeep Wagon for me......they'd have it done likety-split!!
Welcome aboard, NavyinJapan! Glad to have you join the family, and God Bless you and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service to...
They're awesome mugs, we'll have to discuss it amongst staff to see if it's an option. I have another project (or two) in the works right now,...
Wanna see it "installed"?? :cool:
Wow....jealous guy here in terms of finding that saw for that price. Just read the entire thread and I'm hooked. Good on Elderthewelder for...
There's thongs our there for you tree ratz. You just gotta look for 'em...... [ATTACH]