I get birds in the kitchen wood stove from time to time, need to get a spark arrestor in place on that one. The spark arrestor can be prone to...
Very glad to have you join up with us! It's the members that make this place what it is......and yes it IS the best firewood forum on the...
What an amazing group of people. I love you all. Like family.
Great post fellas.....I've got three 1974 Chaparral SSX's. One is in beat up but excellent running shape, I use it every winter for hauling wood...
Was the museum called "Top Of The Lake Museum? A buddy of mine owns it (Ron Knapp). The Chappy that I'm building will last long trips. Should...
Man that looks like a great trip! I may have to tag along next year!!! I'm absolutely heartbroken that we didn't get much snow at all this...
Welcome to our humble abode!
Can't ask for any better than that!
We got nothing but a TON of rain late last night. And even some thunder and lightning!
Congratulations!!!
??
Let me tell ya, it's HORRIBLE.
Supposed to hit 60 here today! Unreal. Not even sure if I'm gonna do syrup this year, the forecast is terrible. I was gonna tap my trees this...
Yes sir it was. It was planted behind what used to be an old Inn along the Juniata River just outside of Tyrone, near the Tyrone Milling feed...
How about it! Hoping to put out the taps later this week and begin cooking this weekend!
Will do buddy! I'm sure I'll run across some stuff sometime.....
That's a guesstimate, but we got a chit-ton of it since this morning. Some days it sure feels like the Pacific Northwest here!!
We did a MONSTER early last summer. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The leaves are definitely coffeetree, that wood you have pictured must be dried already because the coffee I cut down last summer was a...
We got around 3" of rain this morning......would've been a whopper of a snow storm!!