I'm not one to preach to people, but I'm gonna speak up here because I care about all of you guys and gals here....cutting trees off of a ladder...
Pm me your address.....next gallon I break down into bottles, I'll slip ya a little sample in the mail.....;)
Light wire wheeling would be best. Just don't go overboard.....
Some guys did really good. I was prepping to do a run this year, then I got sick as a dog for several days and didn't have any desire to do it....
:eek::drool::drool::drool: I've got a big collection of old tomahawk and trade axes. That definitely fits the description of a trapper or trade...
AMEN BUDDY! Very well-said!
Glad you like it bud! It's really good drizzled over some vanilla ice cream!!
C'mon over to Williamsburg next month and hang out with us, even of only for a day! Gonna be a great time!
Very humbling movie, ain't it! Can you even imagine.......
I'm OFFICIALLY tired of winter now. Time for spring. We got cheated this winter, just basically semi-cold and dreary........blah.....
The staff here at FHC wants to wish everyone a very blessed Easter, please remember the reason we celebrate this most precious of days, the day...
Happy Easter!
As much as I scan the threads I must have missed it too. My sincere apologies everyone. I love you all like family, and I try to pray for...
I was just made aware of the entire situation today, guys and gals. I'd like to first apologize for the long delay, I've been swamped. I haven't...
Just another day at the office......lol
60-80', leaning poles, right next to power lines. Made for an interesting morning today. Got them all done without a hitch, did 6 of them today....
It is a stunning area here. Lots of mountains, rolling hills and old farms. Lots of history in this area. Let's pray for warm and sunny weather!
Definitely honey locust. I survived an entire winter on the stuff one year. Had over 9 cord of it in my stacks at one point. Good stuff.....
Now that REALLY "takes the cake"..... Lmao! Thanks for the kind birthday wishes everyone. It's been a hectic month!!!
Sadly, the beard has been donated away....Wife wanted the sideburns back so I kept them....lol