Dammit guys, I wish I was there too! I'm hitting some trees of my own...... Keep us all posted.... [ATTACH]
A lot of amazing members have found us because of Facebook.
^^^^^^this right here! Getting the word out, the more people we make aware of proper burning the better off our community will be as a whole!
...what an amazing family we have here. Preaching and teaching the proper way to heat, cook with, and just enjoy all things firewood! You guys...
That's most impressive!! My main stack is approx. 11' x 5.5' x 70'......my side stack is 5.5' x 5.5' x 30'. Do the math....... I'd say that guy...
Welcome to the crew, viewfinder! Post up, it's a great group!!
I try to educate, but it's hard to get someone to listen. We live in a world full of 'know-it-alls', unwilling to change their minds on things....
This was just a demonstration piece. The "FHC" will be on the front of the hat, the wording on the back...
I'm a fitted guy myself. That WILL be an eventual option!
....of the new embroidery logo we've had in the works for a while? Robert Hubbell is an incredibly talented artist and he takes it one step...
I concur!
I just look at how He's assembled us here and what a wonderful group of people it really is here......hidden in plain sight! Very glad to be a...
I've ricocheted so many pieces of wood off the back window it isn't even funny. Each time I do it, I gasp and sit there thinking "unreal it...
Welcome to the family, 3browns! Beautiful home you got there, sounds like you're gonna be another perfect spoke in the wheel here! Glad to have...
I don't have one but I most certainly should. I've had countless close calls........
I'm hoping to be able to come, really lookin forward to meeting you guys!
I'm going to try. It'll be a last minute deal...
Man im,getting excited for this one!
Just to reiterate, I wasn't inferring that you couldn't get the job done, I'm sure you are quite capable. I just want you to know I care about...
Did I ever mention how much I love posts like this? Very nice!!