Don't be surprised if you see one of these at an up and coming GTG as a prize.......;)
$$$
Winner winner CHICKEN DINNER!!
Picked these puppies up off of FB this morning for 275 clams......ones an MS170 and the other is an MS171. Good saws for cleaning up dropped tops...
Sad truth. Saw this one the other day and it also hits home don't it? [ATTACH]
And I'll have several Norway spruce logs for milling/cutting and the like...big ones.
Sorry fellas, I've been busy with,work and not posting much lately. A buddy of mine just bought a brand new Woodmizer LT15, and he's planning on...
Whatever you decide to do, please be very very careful and err on the side of caution.... I don't want to see anyone in our family get hurt!
Looks great, Grizz! Well done!
Exactly. If the pull isn't happening exactly opposite the lean, the tree will most certainly steer. That's why I don't recommend doing that...
Unfortunately, without some experience, that tree could be hairy to get to fall properly. My advice would be to top it out, which requires...
It's been a while, miss you guys!! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Proud of you men. In today's world, hope isn't spoke of nearly enough....it's all dismay!
For once, a support group/meeting that we're all proud to be a part of..... Good read Butcher, glad you're here with us!
I love these posts! Makes all the work of creating this place WELL WORTH IT! Hats off to Chopy and all of the others like him who give...
Guys, this thread was locked because it teeters on political lines, so please don't be offended that we locked it. This is a very touchy subject...
I'm glad everyone from both GTG'S had good weather and a great time! I'm hoping for nice weather for our little central PA GTG.....one month away!
A fine looking group of faces there!
I'm all smiles thinking about the fun that you guys had. Still bummed I couldn't be there. Looking forward to the May GTG at Chris's place!!!
What an awesome donation of Gary_602z ! Looks like you guys had a great time, I'm pizzed that I missed it!! I wanna meet as many of you guys as...