[ATTACH] Pigs on.........
Got some of my toys ready too......now don't laugh, all my my junk is working grade. Not nearly as pretty as you guys' stuff.....lol Mildly...
The more, the merrier......gonna be like a Redneck Christmas, I know I cannot wait!
I've been there, many times.....lol
And yes, I'm what you might call a "hard-core" woodburner...
Wow that's well-worth the money!!!
You've got the stomach for it if you climb poles.....but it can get interesting up a crooked old ash tree with the bark peeling put from under the...
Amen, UncleJoe! We did a triple pine removal yesterday just out the road from Chris's farm. Had to climb, limb, and top all three in the pouring...
I'm excited!!
Fingers and toes crossed!
I'll be out Friday evening, just after we get the pig processed. I'm camping out Friday and Saturday night, planning on campfire breakfasts both...
Looking forward to these mugs!
Lookin good! We just cooked porterhouses and delmonicos last weekend over the keyhole pit.....and we used plum from a job I did last week for the...
I won't do a final clean out until I know the cold nights are over and done with. Still some high 30s-low 40s in the forecast. I'm still...
I'm getting antsy too! We're gonna drop three big spruce trees tomorrow in town near Chris's house and use the trunks for the GTG festivities...
I save everything bigger than 3" diameter, especially when it's oak, hickory and locust....
:bug:
Picked the saws up last evening and they were better than advertised. Basically both are like brand new, as are the bars and chains. A quick...
They're both in excellent running condition and aren't beat up. One has a 14" bar, the other is 16". Both chains are reported to be dull but...
Oh trust me it's not for the faint of heart....it'll go through a heaping pickup load of splits in 2 days.......just depends of how hard you're...