Beating the crap out of new router. So far it is holding its ground in the Bear's torture test and I can drive embedded systems nuts. The USB 3.0...
Somebody getting old are they. Happy, happy G.
No rest for the grounds folks.
Well today was run around day, dropped the C6300 RMA off at staples (Fed EX pickup location) , got cat food and treats at the pet store, scratch...
It should and I hedged my bet by going for a unit that can have DD-WRT installed.
Well I got the last of the screens in today, the boss and youngest daughter took three little ones to the lake and they even went in for a swim....
The boss is watching some commercial free stuff right now via the network, I know she is but I don't know if it is Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, or...
That's what jt really wants to do, before he gets any oldder than he already is.
Not exactly OM, btw I got decent price on one of those R6250's. I was only trying to get rid of a wall wart and increase my account bandwidth....
Well the Prepaid Fedex return label arrived today so in our running around tomorrow the C6300 will be dropped off and I'll be rid of it, meanwhile...
The R6250 is on the list as it runs DD-WRT.
Hey I just got rid of a router I got to use with the Smart TV in Jan of 2014 it maxxed out at almost my current internet speed on the 192.x.x.x...
On the home stretch for re-indexing the collection and good by to a space waster. Yes but no one I know is on them. This is also what is up for...
I have been a user of NetGear products since they were the folks known for their little purple boxes. Until this last go round I hadn't had a...
That has a 16% 1 rate, I suspect it suffers from several issues one of which may be hardware and several software issues of the memory leak type...
Still slugging.
Well I have two routers in house that can run DD-WRT, both are NetGear units a 3700v4 and a 4500. Only USB2.0 ports though. Neither is an AC...
Sleep well my friend.
I think that some not giving a chit is spot on. But hell, stay out of CSR jobs if that is your attitude. Customers have always come in many...
Then there is that, which is why it is so dammed hard for me to get to a real tech and have to go through nine layers of script kiddies.