The film and fiche is considered archival. I had a computer attached dry fiche system at one company I worked for.
Well is was another trip to the drop off for next Friday's, Annual Salvation Army Yards Goods sale. Then up '95 to Gardner to drop off things for...
Yup, and boy were those machines interesting when attached to a system and you got to see them crank out the fiche.
I've had good luck with a large number of drives including the 1TB Seagate that is attached to the R6259 and the 5 TB Seagate that I use for...
Still playing with options in DD-WRT, man there is a pile of them. I think I'm going to have to get a stack of portable hard drives to play with...
I know of a guy that back a couple of decades ago had his desired art form on micro fiche.
One never knows with all of the "Standards" if anything is what it was intended to be. Sort of like a free for all out there.
You said you only had a few videos, does that mean you have audio only streams encapsulated in those MP4s?
You just have to be certain that the index database ends up on the USB drive to overcome most of the issues I ran into. So far the combo units...
Maybe for now but something tells me that the several thousand mp3 files sitting on my pc's HD just waiting for me to up load them to the drive...
The memory issues were both caused by the storage of the index database and cover art cache in memory and issues that had long since been...
My media collection when placed on an attached USB device caused the both of the combo units to fail in different but related ways. Both memory...
Most of you folks would have had no issues with either of the two combo units.
Well OM, NetGear maker of various networking hardware for quite sometime pulled what they thought was a good thing but it had unintended side...
Well the NetGear C6300 will arrive at their RMA facility and a refund will then be issued. Meanwhile my little old WNDR3700V4 just loves the...
I couldn’t live with 15GB let alone the price you are paying. My normal Internet side is over 90GB per month, the other side is a hell of a lot...
Woke up to snow.
I have a few that I'll do this to, then maybe make a marshmallow roasting fire from.
Well still playing with the interwebby stuff. The new router swallowed 17 GB of Suspense theater, all 910 episodes 901 of which had attached...
I don't mind Mondays at all.